I don’t wanna go to work. I don’t wanna grow up. I’m not going, I’m going to stay home and watch Mulan
I’m glad Steve Carlsburg got a monolouge, we get to know him better and I really like him yes cool.
Tomorrow we begin a month or “wake me up when September ends” posts despite no one listening to that song for about a decade
I DON’T WANT TO FUCKING DIE
neopets is honestly a horrifying and disturbing look into the faults of late capitalism and the unfettered exploitation inevitable in unregulated economic systems
The time our entire design class dressed up for Halloween as the design teacher (who notoriously almost only wore grey sweaters and always had a cafeteria coffee in hand).
I remember him walking down a super long empty hall and we all just turned the corner at the other end and started running towards him and he ran away yelling “FUcK YOU GUYS” and in retrospect I almost can’t believe he didn’t suffer a heart attack.
Pretty sure we won a pizza party for best costume that year.
IVE SEEN THIS ABOUT TEN TIMES AND IM JUST NOW NOTICING THAT THE ACTUAL TEACHER IS IN THE PICTURE TOO
COLLECTION OF MERLIN FACTS
that you probably didn’t think about.
- Both of Arthur’s parents died on his birthday
- Arthur killed the love of Merlin’s life and Merlin never told him about it, just forgave him in silence
- Merlin actually never took that famous day off. In ten years. So Merlin was literally with Arthur every day for ten years.
- Gwaine died thinking he had failed everyone.
- It was implied that Gwen married Sir Leon after Arthur’s death.
- It is even more interesting since Gwen used to work in Leon’s family house when they were younger.
- Gwaine and Leon were the only one of Arthur’s knights that were from a noble family.
- Merlin wore the official oufit of a Camelot’s servant only once.
- Aithusa never learnt to talk, and also grew crippled since it was locked down with Morgana in a well for such a long time.
- Arthur taught Merlin how to fight with swords.
- Merlin never actually had a seat on the Round table when it was brought to Camelot
- Arthur never found out about Merlin’s dragonlord powers.
- Arthur also never knew that Balinor was Merlin’s father.
- Merlin fell onto the river once when he was in the woods with Arthur, but we never saw it on screen.
- Uther was the only one of Arthur’s relatives that didn’t double-cross him.
- Merlin didn’t ever end up in the stocks after season one.
- Several people thought Merlin was secretly a cross-dresser.
- Uther knew about Gaius’ magic, but had made Gaius swear that he’d never use it again. Gaius broke his promise about 20 years later when Merlin was dying.
- Merlin and Morgana could have probably communicated telepathically, but they never did.
- When Merlin said ‘I’m glad to be your servant, until the day I die’, he was literally saying he’d be with Arthur forever, since he’s immortal.
- Kilgarrah hinted that he was slowly dying in season five, and since Aithusa never learnt to talk and sided with Morgana, Merlin lost both of his dragons. In other words, he has been literally alone almost 1000 years when we saw him on the final seconds of the show.
“When Merlin said ‘I’m glad to be your servant, until the day I die’, he was literally saying he’d be with Arthur forever, since he’s immortal.”
millions of real existing people fall in love with straight men. what the fuck
im still thinking about this. they dont just befriend and hang out with straight men, they get emotional about them. they think ‘this person is the best thing that ever happened to me’. i think there was a time when this phenomenon made sense to me but now it does not.
LITERALLY how can this petition possibly still be struggling to break 70k signatures?? are you against more measures to keep cops from killing black people in the streets? in their own homes? please signal boost this petition to all your social media sites.
This is the petition literally:
"Petitioning President Barack Obama: Please Enact New Federal Laws to Protect Citizens from Police Violence and Misconduct"
Signal boost the shit out of this.